UPDATE: Tara is starting a new business called The Culinary Cottage where she will be holding classes and special events. Find out more here.
Cooking for the Love of Learning, Food & Friendship
This is a club like no other! Culinary classes held right in the comfort of your own home! Culinary Kitchen Club is a group of friends who rotate though each other's kitchens, learning how to cook an array of different foods. How to better use a food processor, stand mixer, attachments & pans, along with tips & tricks in the kitchen, sharing dinner and friendship. Copies of all recipes are provided and you’ll be building a cook book binder of everything made and tasted!
- Each club can have a maximum of 10 guests.
- Clubs commit to 1 year and can meet every quarterly, bi-monthly or every month.
- Culinary Kitchen Club members can be a ladies group, couples, family, or even singles. Singles can be placed into a singles group that will rotate, if they would like.
- Cost for each 3-hour club dinner is $450 + tax. This cost is split between all members.
- Rotating homes allows for those who’d like to host, the opportunity. It makes this type of club personalized and unique. If you don’t want to offer your kitchen, a rental kitchen is available for an additional fee.
- Cost includes pots, pans, equipment, ingredients, recipes, aprons, chef and assistant.
- Chef and assistant will guide, teach and help clean when done.
- Participation is not mandatory, but so fun! Those wanting to stand back and watch are welcome.
- Sessions are casual and informal. Host only needs to provide drinks, plates and cutlery.
- Sessions can be held on a week night or during the day. Though breakfast, brunch and lunch on weekends can be offered.
- Additional information will be provided once groups are formed, such as themed nights, food allergies etc.